A one-year food supply means freedom. It means that you are less subject to the whims of the economy or personal financial emergencies. You can handle small disasters with aplomb. You aren’t reliant on the government if a crisis strikes. You can’t be manipulated because your family is hungry.
The second edition of The Pantry Primer is nearly triple the size of the original book. It has morphed from a book about our own journey to replenish our pantry after a cross-continental move, to a detailed compendium of all things food storage. Geared towards preppers, it teaches you:
- Why everyone needs a food supply in their homes
- How much food you need
- How your pantry is directly related to your health
- The components of a perfect pantry
- Prepping for those with dietary restrictions.
- A thrifty new way of shopping so you can afford to build your pantry
- How to store the food you purchase to extend the shelf life for as long as possible
- A week-by-week plan, complete with shopping lists and menu ideas
- How to save money by making items most people purchase ready-made at the store
- Pantry inventory and maintenance
- Where to store all of that food
- Bonus: 25 frugal and delicious recipes
If you’re new at this, you can take the most important step today…the step of getting started. You’ll have a year’s supply of food in no time at all!
Frequently Bought Together
This item: The Pantry Primer: A Prepper's Guide to Whole Food on a Half-Price Budget (English Edition)13,53€
The Ultimate Dehydrator Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Drying Food, Plus 398 Recipes, Including Making Jerky, Fruit Leather & Just-Add-Water Meals16,24€